The application form should be published online by NTA on its official website at any time soon. Candidates seeking to apply for the national review will have to register on the official NTA NEET 2021 website to access the application forms. To complete the registration process, candidates will have to provide a valid messaging identifier and a mobile number. The system will generate an “application ID” for each candidate. They can define their passwords during the NEET 2021 recording process. Using these credentials, the candidates will be able to complete the Online NEET 2021 application form.
At a meeting between the Union’s Ministry of Health and the Wellbeing of the Family and NTA, the authorities gave the nod to lead the NEET 2021 twice a year. “Although we felt that a large number of NEET students can still not be ready to appear in the online mode review, there is now a consensus on the realisation of the test twice this year”, declared a senior official of the Department of Medical Education of the Ministry of Health.
The steps to complete the NEET 2021 application form were developed below. Candidates are invited to follow the steps before completing the application to understand the process better and avoid confusion.
Steps to complete the NEET 2021 application form:
Step 1: Registration
- Click to the official website of NTA NEET
- Click on “New Registration”
- Enter the following details
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Persons with Disability
- Identification Type
- Identification Number
- Mobile number
- Email Id
Click to Captcha- preview and next, then click on next by previewing the information provided.
- Define a password and select a security issue
- Note these for future reference
- Click on “OTP Verification”
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number
- Enter OTP in the planned space
- Click on “Submit”
- A temporary application number will be displayed on the screen
- Note the application number for future reference
- Upload and Scan the images for your credentials
- Then make the payment by click ok
Payment can be made through ( SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI), with the specified amount
|Other Backward Classes||1,400|
|Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe||800|
|Persons with Disability||800|
- Print the form for your reference.